These deceptively simple sandals are the quintessential slide – the pair of shoes every woman wants, but hasn’t yet been able to find. The slight heel provides surprising comfort and support while also imbuing them with subtle elegance.
Because our sandals are handmade in Paris after an original vintage pair marked only with “Made in Italy,” we named our sandals for Pia Colombo (1934–86), a famed 1960s-era crooner of Franco-Italian origin. Compared to Edith Piaf, Colombo worked with Serge Gainsbourg and Jacques Brel, and appeared in Jacques Tati’s 1974 film “Parade.”
Handmade by Atelier Attal in Paris, France. Very slight irregularities in the leather or variations in color are part of the charm of these sandals. Made from naturally-tanned French leather, each pair is a little different and will transform a bit with age and wear.
Based on vintage sandals
European shoe sizing
Available in Regular (R) and Narrow (N) widths
Size & Fit
Measurements are taken from a size 38
- Regular width straps (closer to toes; closer to ankle): 4.84–5.9 inches; 6.8–7.6 inches
- Narrow width straps (closer to toes; closer to ankle): 4.7–5.9 inches; 6.8–7.6 inches
- Heel height: Just under 1 inch
- Insole length: 9.84 inches
- Insole width: 3.35 inches